Video Found a video with the GTR in it? Post it here.

American Muscle car liars.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Banned

No retard.. u are a retard... get it ?
My friend... why use such language?

this isnt a constructive way to present yourself... infact it makes you look rather immature
Old 07-17-2008, 12:03 PM
GTR Member

Camaro please **** off.. The debate is over between the forums and Congoman so get over it. stop bringing up things typed days and weeks ago to try and start ****. OK ?

That was typed on 05-20-2008 so back off. Congoman started talking **** to everyone and turned this into a heated debate/ war.

Look how immature you are? Find something typed 4 weeks ago and try to use it as ammunition ?

Kid...either get off the case or leave these forums, Because all you've done since you've gotten here is defend Congo and and try to say that i am immature and now you are trying to get me banned ? ROFL? GET OVER IT. CONGO IS GONE MOVE ON!

Last edited by basicallyevolve; 07-17-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:04 PM

Although the title : "Stock Z06 11.54@127 Faster Than GTR AND VIPER" is not necessarily true, the current record on a bone stock C6 Z06 is from a guy name ranger which ran a 10.98@129mph(evrything stock) and ran a 10.85@130 with drag radials

All you have to do is look on youtube. As far is other people with Z06, there is a bunch of them running low 11's at high 120's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=469NvIOiz7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3jN...eature=related

Last edited by 200+mphdude; 07-26-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
Camaro please **** off.. The debate is over between the forums and Congoman so get over it. stop bringing up things typed days and weeks ago to try and start ****. OK ?

That was typed on 05-20-2008 so back off. Congoman started talking **** to everyone and turned this into a heated debate/ war.

Look how immature you are? Find something typed 4 weeks ago and try to use it as ammunition ?

Kid...either get off the case or leave these forums, Because all you've done since you've gotten here is defend Congo and and try to say that i am immature and now you are trying to get me banned ? ROFL? GET OVER IT. CONGO IS GONE MOVE ON!

ok first off. im not sure what sort of life you have where you feel like you should take out frustrations as an Armchair Warrior, but i do belive you are a litte off your rocker.

I didnt join this forum to talk Bad to, or about people. I came because im a passionate Car Enthusiast who happens to love the new GTR. I think you have the ability to have a mature conversation, and you should probaly exercize your ability to do so.

Not only did i not try to start a heated debate? but i certainly didnt try to get anyone kicked off this forum.

but here is something to think about:

If my pulling up things uve said makes you think im trying to get you banned... then maybe that says more about how bad the language you've been using in the past on this forum, and less about me.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:31 AM
GTR Member

Here we go again.. Keep it up.. Talk about things that happened when conversations turned into heated debated due to Conogo. At this point i could care less about what you type Camaro. SO keep them Coming, Because you're Really showing your maturity by doing so
Old 07-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
Here we go again.. Keep it up.. Talk about things that happened when conversations turned into heated debated due to Conogo. At this point i could care less about what you type Camaro. SO keep them Coming, Because you're Really showing your maturity by doing so

As much as im sure you'd love to turn this on me, I am not the one of us who has shown great immaturity through his posts.

Although i do like this more mature you, hopefully you can keep it up through all current and future posts
Old 07-27-2008, 02:42 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by Camaro371
As much as im sure you'd love to turn this on me, I am not the one of us who has shown great immaturity through his posts.

Although i do like this more mature you, hopefully you can keep it up through all current and future posts
Lets wait and see how far back your going to dig up all the posts made by every single user and bring them up

You my friend need a life
Old 07-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Banned

earlier this month ain't exactly ancient history Mate
Old 07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
GTR Member

OK let's keep this on topic people and avoid the personal attacks shall we.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:41 AM

OP, Take some medication.

You got this worked up because someone posted a youtube vid with a title you didn't like?

Your posts throughout this thread give automotive enthusiasts a bad name altogether.

If you go to Corvetteforums and find the many Z06 owners who own both a GTR and a Z06 you'll realize that all of these owners LOVE both cars.

In different ways they are both special cars. One persons opinion of which one's better may differ from the next.......it's mostly based on personal preference.

So like i said. Relax, have a drink or something. and stop acting like your 9 and that your toy is better than Billy’s down the block.

Cheers.

Last edited by Rez90; 09-22-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Quick Reply: American Muscle car liars.