Video Found a video with the GTR in it? Post it here.

American Muscle car liars.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 03:47 AM
GTR Member

This guys is some ignorant moron huh? he is like the terrorists on 911. Take the joy in when its all happening starting to happen in the beginning phases, But when the US strikes back when we have a chance to get on our feet they flee and hide.

im sure this guys the same deal. Talk all this ish now but when the GTR's are on US soil he will put his tail between his leg and /wrist.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:54 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
This guys is some ignorant moron huh? he is like the terrorists on 911. Take the joy in when its all happening starting to happen in the beginning phases, But when the US strikes back when we have a chance to get on our feet they flee and hide.

im sure this guys the same deal. Talk all this ish now but when the GTR's are on US soil he will put his tail between his leg and /wrist.

WTF lol, want to translate that babble in relevant sentences? So let me get this straight, I’m a terrorist because I own an American car you hate? What is “happening to starting to happen in the beginning phases”? lay off the crack buddy.
So when GTRs are on US soil I am going to slash my wrists?

All of a sudden I feel I am arguing with a 12 year old.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:24 PM
GTR Member

No retard.. u are a retard... get it ? rofl.. you come into our forums talkin **** like ur a greater being. Using your words to try and trick people into thinking your some smart Successful person with you gibberish Stabs at my FORUMS sentences. I think you need a reality check my friend.. You need to go get laid or something and spend less time heating up forums with your ignorance.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:35 PM
GTR Member

I think I am done with this ignorant retard. I can post 30 websites with all of them saying the GTR is better then the Z06 . They will say the GTR handles better, Is faster around a track and overall is #1 on the market. I'm positive this guy will shoot back with some stupid comment once again like, " oh yeah well there is a Z06 that runs 11 sec 1/4 miles stock. can a GTR dO THAT" he is an immature little **** with nothing better to do with his time. 50 magazines and 4000 people could say it to this guy and all it would do is hurt his pride cause he has a z06 and doesn't want to admit it.

So i say.. there is a GTR with a re flashed ECU Running 11 flat at 124 mph.

Wait till its on the streets and some guy Re flashes the ECU adds some cam shafts for top end, some light bolt ons with a nice exhaust and runs into this **** talker and smokes him.

Im willing to place my bet that this guy will still talk **** and come back flaming up the forums some more.

I say... Ban him

This is a GTR forums with people who appreciate the car who are here to talk to each other about the car and enjoy the car for what it is. Not come here to prove something.

Ban him Imo

and every **** talker who comes.

Do we go to the Corvette forums and talk ****?

Do you think companies would accept people coming to their forums and flaming it up?

I think not.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:37 PM
GTR Member

No retard.. u are a retard... get it ? rofl.. you come into our forums talkin **** like ur a greater being. Using your words to try and trick people into thinking your some smart Successful person with you gibberish Stabs at my FORUMS sentences. I think you need a reality check my friend.. You need to go get laid or something and spend less time heating up forums with your ignorance.

I never said I was better than anyone, it not my fault you cant string together a group of words to make a sentence that counters my statements.

Who am I trying to trick? Last time I checked you have not made any sentences on this forum, fragement is the word you are looking for.

The person who heated up the forum was the original post which, surprise surprise, was YOU.

Hey did you see that ACR viper win 14 out of 16 events in the one lap of America contest, I guess those crappy american cars are pretty fast after all.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:50 PM
GTR Member

I think I am done with this ignorant retard. I can post 30 websites with all of them saying the GTR is better then the Z06 . They will say the GTR handles better, Is faster around a track and overall is #1 on the market. I'm positive this guy will shoot back with some stupid comment once again like, " oh yeah well there is a Z06 that runs 11 sec 1/4 miles stock. can a GTR dO THAT" he is an immature little **** with nothing better to do with his time. 50 magazines and 4000 people could say it to this guy and all it would do is hurt his pride cause he has a z06 and doesn't want to admit it.

So i say.. there is a GTR with a re flashed ECU Running 11 flat at 124 mph.

Wait till its on the streets and some guy Re flashes the ECU adds some cam shafts for top end, some light bolt ons with a nice exhaust and runs into this **** talker and smokes him.

Im willing to place my bet that this guy will still talk **** and come back flaming up the forums some more.

I say... Ban him

This is a GTR forums with people who appreciate the car who are here to talk to each other about the car and enjoy the car for what it is. Not come here to prove something.

Ban him Imo

and every **** talker who comes.

Do we go to the Corvette forums and talk ****?

Do you think companies would accept people coming to their forums and flaming it up?

I think not.

Ban me? lol why? because you cant think of a decent response to anything I have said? So because a website says 1 cars is better than another it is true? what happened to forming your own opinion.
GTR is #1 on the market in what? If you comparing the GTR to the whole market I doubt its #1 in anything. Please think before you type.
BTW I have a Z06 and I do admit it, look at my name.
I thought you were comparing the cars stock, now were reflashing PCMs adding cams etc? How old are you, i dont mind arguing with a dumb adult, but its pointless to argue with a dumb child.

PS forums are for people to express their opinions. Im not here to prove anything but to debunk the pointless "American cars are crap" posts you spread everywhere. You must be new to forums, yes people are allowed to argue on forums. they dont get banned for it.

You should ban yourself until you learn how to read and type.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:32 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by ZOsixTT
Believe it or not, im prertty sure there are more than 2 yellow Z06s in the world. How does any of this show how full of crap anyone is? Even if by chance it is the same car, if the guy is capable of 11 flat im sure he capable of 11.5.
Why so much hate for the Vette, been burned by too many?
look at the license plate
Old 07-05-2008, 01:31 PM
GTR Member

It could just be the difference in drivers. Ive see the same car driven by two different people and a wayyyyy dif. number came up.
________
PORTABLE VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Last edited by nissan34; 03-04-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:56 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by jamie392
Im not sure why the vette guys are being such ***-holes about it. I post on the vette boards to and they really get upset about the GT-R. Personally I love the car, competiton is a good thing.
Makes me fell like doing some trolling....

The Guys name is Paul Major, i searched every video on www.challengevideos.com .... Look him up on Google and omg i come across a Vette Tuner Site?

Any one smell fish? no its not your mom Congo.

Edit: Corvette Forum Screen Name: Major Spray
Edit 2: I just joined the forum, im waiting for activation, ill dig up more.

God i guess all those CSI Videos paid off....

Last edited by BoostFreak; 07-13-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Banned

if i were you guys, id get used to being beaten by Z06's and C6's alike in drag races.

i absolutly LOVE this part of the rivalry!!!

when the GTR steps off the track and tries to hang with the Vette's in drag.

goodluck!!!

Quick Reply: American Muscle car liars.