General General forums for the GTR community.

New Official Nissan Preview (Tokyo Motorshow Preview)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 07:12 PM
GTR Senior Member

there are many ways you can buy a car, and for many reasons, indeed. the sky is the limit. that goes without saying. you don't have to be of any particular tax bracket or financial situation do purchase anything, really. you want it, you got it. any ape can rationalize that.

so what are some of your ideas, then? please offer the forum some more fiscally responsible ideas.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by bonzelite
so what are some of your ideas, then? please offer the forum some more fiscally responsible ideas.
You completely missed my point...
Old 10-21-2005, 08:28 PM
GTR Senior Member

then please help me understand a little better.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:48 PM

bonzelite dude, you really made me think about the things in this world that are really genuine and I think I'll have to fight very severe with my desire for buying a GT-R and concentrate on the building of the american drem (House, nice looking wife(may be not american, but eastern european), a child, dog and a garage with a nice and clean thoroughly tuned GT-R).

Thanks for the advice . Btw how old are you to be able to keep your passion and think with your head,but not with the gasoline in your blood??
Old 10-21-2005, 10:15 PM
GTR Senior Member

i'm only trying to impart some sobriety, as we are all prone to being intoxicated with hot cars. i must heed my own advice, and at times it is hard --the open road and the powerful machine is one of the best things in this world.

i'm 35. and man i want a GTR so badly. in fact, i want 2 of them, now that the new one is just heaven.

and when the time comes, then it is time. until then, i must keep focused so that the GTR will be able to come to me --the GTR will be mine in the clear. i will not be in a position to compromise my fiscal future only because of a car. and believe me, as you may already see, i am the biggest post ***** on here so far. so that must mean something.

remember, too, that the new GTR will finally be within legal reach for all of us. and it will be around on this soil for years to come. they will make more. and previous owners will sell them before long. and if you wait just a bit, you can still have your own GTR WHILE HAVING SOMEONE ELSE PAY RETAIL FOR IT.

remember that even the prestigious GTR will depreciate in value relative to inflation for years and years. only going up, if ever, when it becomes a "classic." and that is 25 years from now.

welcome to the forums.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by lightwizard
bonzelite dude, you really made me think about the things in this world that are really genuine. Btw how old are you to be able to keep your passion and think with your head
Originally Posted by lightwizard
Thanks for the info bonzelite. I think i found an idol
Originally Posted by bonzelite
wizard, that is among one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me on a chat forum. thank you hundreds of times.
Jeez, why don't you two just get a room...
Old 10-22-2005, 12:42 PM
GTR Senior Member

LOL!

we do need a room. a big one for the skylines we want to stockpile.

epacy, you have a 5th gen maxima. are you on the org? i have a 3rd gen. at one point i considered a 5th gen SE. i drove one and really liked it. and i like how they look.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:48 PM

Yes I have a 5.5 gen and I am on the org. Have been for about 16 months.
I love the car. Bout to put headers on and this thing should be in the 13s.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:14 AM
GTR Senior Member

cattman headers? i have those on my VG. i lost a little bottom end, but not much. the gains offset the losses.

my name is the same on the org. i hang with the 3rd gen people mostly. but i don't go on there as much as i used to. i forgot when i started there. i think about 3 years ago now.

13s would be impressive for non-turbo. you going to supercharge it?
Old 10-23-2005, 12:33 AM

Epacy I think hat people usually call this RESPECT and if me and bonzelite happen to be in one room it will be only because of one reason. the reason everybody joins this forum, I think, NISSAN SKYLINE GTR and i doubt that it will be anithing more than that dude.

Nice car by the way.

Quick Reply: New Official Nissan Preview (Tokyo Motorshow Preview)