General General forums for the GTR community.

GTR vs ZR1 - Not What You Think

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 05:20 PM
GTR Member

Rofl Congo is a moron.. You gotta remember this When you read his Posts guys... He is 18 years old and telling people who have owned and Modded and Raced Cars for years what is right and what is wrong. Hey Congo, do you know what a Clitoris is???? Go stick to your Honda man. IF you think An Evo Cant beat a Fixed up Z06 here you go man

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zkYMy4c5ZY just for u.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:33 PM
GTR Senior Member

Originally Posted by congoman775
nope i like European cars. i have 2 porsche's 1 BMW and a Masserati in my family.

i just dont like japanese cars.
Wow congo...do you need to go get your meds refilled? I could directly quote you from your other troll thread where you said "I'm a fan of japanese and american cars". You have some serious issues you need to resolve. Please keep gloating with stupiduty about whatever the hell comes to your mind. You really don't appear to be a fellow sports car enthusiast but it's entertaining to try to follow your madness. Oh and congrats on having cars in your family. That's amazing!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned

As for Evolve.

Im not sure what that comment was supposed to inspire... but i can honestly say i am sorry for you, and for people like you.

seriously though, ive seen a video of a honda civic beat a GT2 in a drag race, but what does all that mean? jackkkk shiittttttttt.

why? well ill let you sit on that one. apparently you've got years of free time to work with that in between mowing the lawn for your neighbors.

second.

winkie. i lied. get over it.

and yea dont hate on rich people just because you've been reduced to driving evo's for years.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 PM
GTR Member

As for Evolve.

Im not sure what that comment was supposed to inspire... but i can honestly say i am sorry for you, and for people like you.

seriously though, ive seen a video of a honda civic beat a GT2 in a drag race, but what does all that mean? jackkkk shiittttttttt.

why? well ill let you sit on that one. apparently you've got years of free time to work with that in between mowing the lawn for your neighbors.

second.

winkie. i lied. get over it.

and yea dont hate on rich people just because you've been reduced to driving evo's for years.

ROFL RICH? **** u u *****.. i make 14 grand a month and own my own business and im 22. My dad has a Dodge Viper and Has a 42 ft boat for the weekends.. Dont talk to me about money u 2nd Class Degenerate. You need to get off your High horse you ***. Your Family is rich and you drive a honDA? EAt My ****. YOur a damn Fool and No wonder you drive a Honda.. IF you bother people here on the forums as much as you bother your family its no wonder you drive a Honda when your dads loaded.

My house Room is bigger then your Master bedroom you little Kid.. Dont talk about Rich ok ? Or i will Bust my Wallet on your Forehead.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude.

you just made my day, you really did!!!

i love guys like you. make the real rich kids smile =)

your such a ****in ***** for even trying to make that argument.

ok heres your reply.

6 houses.

4 boats of a combined 335' feet.

8 cars (including mine and my moms)

and a Family jett. to go up and visit our 27,000 square foot house on the weekends and in the summer in new england.

shut the *** up.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Banned

haha no joke dude, i just showed your reply to like 8 of my friends, keep em comin! we're all gettin a kick out of this!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 PM
GTR Member

ROFL!!!!! and he drives a Honda... Anyone believe this kiD? With my Life my First car was a 2003 BMW 540 Sports Package and this guy drives a Honda .. ROFL!>..

Kid.. Lie more ok? or just go /wrist

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude.

you just made my day, you really did!!!

i love guys like you. make the real rich kids smile =)

your such a ****in ***** for even trying to make that argument.

ok heres your reply.

6 houses.

4 boats of a combined 335' feet.

8 cars (including mine and my moms)

and a Family jett. to go up and visit our 27,000 square foot house on the weekends and in the summer in new england.

shut the *** up.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:35 AM
GTR Senior Member

...and we could say the same thing about the ZR1...but I won't because I think that it's a reputable car (unlike yourself).

And as far as you lying, well that just furthers the reason we should see your comments as worthless. Is your full time job raising the BS flag? If not you should consider leaving your "paper or plastic" job.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Banned

lol you are too funny.

honestly, i enjoy your taunts. it just makes me seem better, the fact that i couldnt possibly have everything i have!

but to be realistic, i could give a **** whether you really belive me or not. you have fun on your 42' dingy.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Banned

As for the two of you.

ive been to glendale. **** hole. cant understand why anyone who isnt looking for a pole in their *** would live there.

cant say the same for boston. we have a place up on Beacon in boston, love it up there. even though i cant imagine being able to put up with boston traffic in a manual STI..?

oh and as much as you' like to say that bout the Zr1 it wouldnt mean anything. its a stock car. not modded jap crap.

Quick Reply: GTR vs ZR1 - Not What You Think