GTR How Tos | Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how to, ask in here.

Wastegate install

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 04:44 AM
GTRForums Guru

Originally Posted by bonzelite
yippee! cool. ok

now --you have any pics or links to pics of your Skyline? and what are you building there, a V8 setup? for what car?
See the wide body pics, and the custom gauges, that is all being done to the project V8 R32 GTR.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:09 PM

When can we see more powerplant related how to's?

Not that am not interested in the rest of course.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:55 AM
GTRForums Guru

Hey Derby,

If I was a rich guy, I would write one every week. But, I am poor married dude with 5 kids, so I can only get some time and money to work on the project.

I am working on the wife's GTR, my problem is I am such a perfectionist when it comes to certain items, its my forever to get stuff done. I need to re-spray the Black GTR, and I am in the process of powder coating some Panasports. Powder coating is fine, but I have to go the extra mile and block sand them till the are flat as a morror, then buff them out.

I will do the same to the wheels that are going on this car, but with a slight twist. Well maybe.

I have bad shoulder, so it takes me a little longer than most guys. Plus add that with a small garage, that I do eveything in, it sucks up even more time.

Need to sell a few cars, then I will have money for the rotating assembly, which I am leaning towards 356ci, but I still need to run some more numbers.

I bought an autp for the car, but I got a tip on a top loader, so I might go that route. Hanging the clutch assembly might be tricky.

Last edited by SkylineUSA; 10-04-2006 at 10:01 AM.