General General forums for the GTR community.

Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 01:59 AM
GTR Member

Hey guys if congo is right about a RINGER GTR.. then the ZR1 is a ringer too.. Kinda sad that 2 ringer cars that will get less hp are running almost the same time when one had 170 more hp and is 600 pounds lighter..

GO Ringers huh? ZR1 Ringer did 7:27 but will be slower when its out guys..

( now watch him say the ZR1 is not a ringer)
Old 07-14-2008, 02:04 AM
GTR Member

ROFL!>!>>! kid... take a step back.. Breathe... And think " god... look at the bull**** I am typing"

He hosts the president and he is an ignorant retard... he must be related to BUSH..

He has a 10000 hp flying car, his dad has a car that goes 6000 miles per hour , his mom has a house that is the size of the white house, his family has 405 houses around the world.

And he drives a Honda
Attached Thumbnails Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR-bushchimp.jpg  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:43 AM
GTR Member

If GWB would come to my house I'd blow his brains out, kid you lie so much. You probably live in the Hood, your moms probably a crack *****. I believe you about driving an Accord with busted glass, cardboard bodykit, and a plywood wing. To top that all off its painted with Krylon. Yet I can post pictures to prove anything I own, can you? Kid your an epidemic, one we really need rid of. Your probably one of them losers the corvette forum sent over to blow us up. Your basicly a B*tch, If you step foot in my town they'd look at ya laugh and send you in the other direction. One day id love to meet you, in any thing I have. Let it be My Cobra or My VW Beetle, by then i should have a GTR and/or a M3 that you will drool over and beg me to let you blow me for a ride. Kid your like Al Sharpton, and Bush, Nobody Like You.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Banned

you can think what you want.

but when i walk outside, i get to choose which 100k+ car to drive.

and yep the ZR1 is i ringer too, like 99% of preproduction cars are.

oh ps. sorry boosty, beat you to that one. Already ordered an M3, still being built in Germany but it'll get here before you get a real job
Old 07-14-2008, 08:41 AM
GTR Member

A real job, A REAL JOB, Mother ****er I Go 5 Miles Under Ground Every God Damn Night and Risk My ****in Life So You Can Flip Your ****in Light Switch On and Have A Lit Room.

Kids Like You Really **** Me The **** Off. You ever heard of the Sago Mine Tragedy. Probably Not Because your to busy bull ****ing on the internet. I request that a Staff Member Ban this guy, if i have to go too, ill gladly leave as long as i can take this guy with me to save this forum from the problems hes brought.

Im sorry i created such an uproar, but i hear about people getting hurt or killed every day and this kid tells me i need a real job.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Banned

and your a whiner.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:44 AM
GTR Member

Thats a Whining, HAHA, no that a mad MF'R, god id love to meet you when i take my trip to daytona next year.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:07 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by BoostFreak
If GWB would come to my house I'd blow his brains out, kid you lie so much. You probably live in the Hood, your moms probably a crack *****. I believe you about driving an Accord with busted glass, cardboard bodykit, and a plywood wing. To top that all off its painted with Krylon. Yet I can post pictures to prove anything I own, can you? Kid your an epidemic, one we really need rid of. Your probably one of them losers the corvette forum sent over to blow us up. Your basicly a B*tch, If you step foot in my town they'd look at ya laugh and send you in the other direction. One day id love to meet you, in any thing I have. Let it be My Cobra or My VW Beetle, by then i should have a GTR and/or a M3 that you will drool over and beg me to let you blow me for a ride. Kid your like Al Sharpton, and Bush, Nobody Like You.
I wasnt gonna get invloved in this but...
GWB would kick your ***. Stop listening to all the liberal media and make a decision yourself. Do you want the goverment to have all the control and power? if yes be a democrat. If you want the people to have the control and power be a republican. PS. please dont vote, "if you old enough" for Obama. He hates american anyway.
No one cares if you post anything you own or dont own.
So if congo is an epidemic does that mean you wre infected?
No one fromthe vette forum was sent here to blow anything up. I love competition as much as the next guy, but I dont like when people make stupid or outrageous claims "basiclyevolve".
The fact that you own a beetle is scarry. Why do you want a guy to beg to blow you. is there something you should be telling us?
if 1 + 1 = 2, a guy who drives a beetle and talk abouts guys blowing him = ......gay.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Banned

he owns a beetle as a way of expressing his sexuality
Old 07-14-2008, 10:31 AM
GTR Member

Whom so ever said it was stock, or at that a new beetle? I hold Z06's like a poodle on a leash....

Blownbug 2387

My VW Bug Run Drag at Farmington

Last edited by BoostFreak; 07-14-2008 at 10:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR