General General forums for the GTR community.

Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
GTR Member

ever heard of an Entrepreneur retard???
Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Banned

ive heard of drop out.

oh btw. Entrepreneur is a Major these days. i guess you never made it far enough to pick up on that.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:07 AM
GTR Member

I can almost guarantee that they did not use the launch control system with such a poor 0-60 time. They have tested with the other cars many times unlike the gtr. You can say that the car can pretty much should drive its self with all the technology but the GTR has a specific driving style to get the most out of it like any car.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:41 AM
GTR Member

rofl ... You are very ignorant... VERYYY.. now i know you do not know the meaning of entrepreneur.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Banned

Nissan: You dont think a team of proffessional Drivers who test cars for a living would use launch control? im not sure thats an accurate asumption... MAYBE if C&D had lower scores in every car they tested... but if that was true, they'd be fired and replaced so as to not tarnish the mag.

Drop out: Again your an idiot. im not sure where that comment was aimed, that is a major, and i concidered it. Its a Buisness school Masters Major, of course, you'd never have any idea. Your masters... hmm... thats like... 6 more years than you accomplished?

asuming you didnt drop out of highschool.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:32 PM
GTR Member

ROFL>. YOu make no sense... You need to read the **** you type.... Then take a step back and think life over you 18 year old ***.

Originally Posted by congoman775
Nissan: You dont think a team of proffessional Drivers who test cars for a living would use launch control? im not sure thats an accurate asumption... MAYBE if C&D had lower scores in every car they tested... but if that was true, they'd be fired and replaced so as to not tarnish the mag.

Drop out: Again your an idiot. im not sure where that comment was aimed, that is a major, and i concidered it. Its a Buisness school Masters Major, of course, you'd never have any idea. Your masters... hmm... thats like... 6 more years than you accomplished?

asuming you didnt drop out of highschool.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:50 PM
GTR Senior Member

guys, are you serious?

stop arguing like a bunch of 12 year olds

basicallyevolve, tone back your language

congoman, stop the personal attacks

mods, could you take care of this?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Banned

Your right Matt. I didnt come here to pick on people, and we're getting off topic about Nissan bloating their performance figures on the GTR specs.

Evolve just has a hard time trying to speak without attempting to insult people.

anyho, im sorry evolve. i didnt mean to sink to your level.

i mean, you make 14k a month. your well on your way big guy.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:17 PM
GTR Member

Congo first off, I won't be out of high school yet when I get my GT-R because I've worked everyday I could. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world and he never went to College. Second why waste money on 7 houses when you can own one and save so much on taxes and other cost. I live in one house i have a garage beside of it the size of a dealship if not bigger.

The point to this is, people that have alot of money an brag about it have no life, no "TRUE" friends, are ignorant.

I live in southern WV, WV is one of the poorest states in this country and I can afford this car no problem with no college degree, just because of the fact I go five miles underground 5 days of the week for 9hrs sometimes more. If you want me to be truthful I could buy a new Gallardo if I wanted.

Originally Posted by congoman775
Nissan: You dont think a team of proffessional Drivers who test cars for a living would use launch control?
Launch Control is for Drag Racing and such sort Dumb ****, its like a clutch retard. How are you gonna rev an auto tranny. god your so stupid. You sound like a ****in honda driver.....

Last edited by BoostFreak; 07-13-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Banned

Boost freak.

i find your comments not only to be lame but ... distastefull.

do you REALLY think i care that uve had to bust your ***** to make money?

dont make that mistake.

And as for your "Dealership" sized garage. congradulations. welcome to big kid convos.

i never started bragging about how much money i had until Evoqueer tried telling me him and his big bad 14k a month was just soooo much that i couldnt talk!

ps. you wanna know why people have so many houses? because of 3 things.

1. we can afford it.

2. we feel like it

3. we like it

Oh and just to throw this out there to satisfy your little "my one house is better" argument.

I've hosted the president of the united states in my house 3 times in the last 2 years when he comes down to visit florida. and that would be the smallest of all our houses, at 22,000 square feet.

toodles.

Quick Reply: Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR