General General forums for the GTR community.

RE: SPT's availability/condition

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 09:27 PM

RE: SPT's availability/condition

Hi everyone.

spt asked me to post up a quick thread to let everyone know that he will be a bit scarce over the next week or two.

A group of us were in Las Vegas earlier this week for some vacation time. And if any of you listen/read the news, I am sure you are aware of what occurred there. On Wed, a low life drunk driver decided to hop the curb on Las Vegas Blvd in an attempt to run-over as many tourists as he could. Unfortunately spt, his wife, his best friend and his best friends gf were four of the folks who were hit. spt incurred a shoulder and an ankle injury as well as a number of bruises and abrasions. His shoulder injury is making it particularly difficult for him to type and utilize his pc. So he will only be checking in silently until he regains normal use of his arm.

His gf and his best friends gf have a number of abrasions and are both pretty well beat up from the ordeal. His best friend received heavy head trauma from the accident and unfortunately passed away.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm or email me.

Thanks.
Ralph
Old 09-24-2005, 01:48 AM
GTR Senior Member

my god. i had a physical reaction of shock when i read this stuff. is there a way we can send condolences to him and his family? this is horrific. his best friend has passed. this is just awful.

spt, if you read this, brother get well. and may your gf and the other girl get well. i am so sorry about your loss. i cannot express it fully. i am so sorry.

you have my acknowledgement and sympathy. if there is anything at all i can do, pm me, if you can, and i will do it.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:06 AM

Wow. I did not know. This is very disheartining. Take as much time spt. Get better. Anything we can do let me know. This is really unfortunate. I'm so sorry.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:09 AM

i sent him a PM regarding this, and i was horrified to hear the news about Mark. (for those who dont know mark/kk was the owner of the site www.evolutionm.net where many of us were tipped off about this site) my condolences go out to everyone involved, loved ones and family. if there are things we can do, let us know please. thanks, and keep us posted.

JOSH
Old 09-24-2005, 08:37 PM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Hey guys. I can't type too much so I will post this instead:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...62#post2382762