General General forums for the GTR community.

Please tell me this isn't the thoughts of the typical GtR owner!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 02:50 PM

Please tell me this isn't the thoughts of the typical GtR owner!!

What I am not:
I am not a GTR owner.. I am not really concerned with what people drive or don't drive.. *

What I am:
I am a national level SCCA Autocrosser who enjoys the sport and helping local regions develop and thrive.. Also enjoy helping new drivers to the sport if they are willing to listen...

Soooo every region/car club... SCCA, PCA whoever.... has issues with people making their runs but not hanging around to work the assigned worker positions.... I know most regions always will work with someone if they need to leave there are the few who take off with letting anyone know... The Delta region in New Orleans Louisiana along with other regions will black list people for taking off with out letting someone know for about 6 months OR the individual can work an entire event with out running to be taken off the black list (or something to this effect I am not 100%, I always help)*

This is the reply Delta got from Mr. Miller Richmond... I am sure this is the exception to the rule and not the normal attitude of GTR owners!*

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...er_media_share

I am more impressed with driving rather than what car someone drives.. Yea it's cool to see a fancy car I have never seen before but once you see one you have seen them all.. *Doesn't matter the make or model..

I just wanted to get the opinion of GTR owners..

Thanks

Kerry Coughlin