West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV.

Crescent Cup Rally Event #2 - Saturday October 12

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 03:25 PM

Crescent Cup Rally Event #2 - Saturday October 12

Hey all, this is my first post here, so let me introduce myself first. My name is Josh and I'm located in the Bay Area. I currently drive a 2010 Chevy Camaro, but its got a motor swap and a custom twin turbo kit on it.
I'm organizing a road rally called Crescent Cup. We're going to be holding another event on October 12th, and wanted to invite everyone. We had a blast back in April, and can't wait to do it again. Here are some details on the rally.

Date: Saturday October 12th, 2013
Time: 8:00am check-in, roll out @ 930am

The format will be a scavenger hunt with a twist, and TSD (time, speed, and distance). There will be various checkpoints throughout the Bay Area. At each of the checkpoints, your team will have to complete different tasks to move on to the next checkpoint! You will have a chance to drive some of the best back roads in our area too! We encourage you to create teams of cars to compete as well. At the last event, we had Team Turbo Legacy, Team Flannel Racing, Team Gett’n It, and Team A-4C. Keeping with rally tradition, we will be keeping all of the checkpoints a task until the day of the rally! We will finish up the rally with an awesome awards ceremony in the North Bay. Some of the prizes will include best team spirit, and best Instagram photos. We will also be having a raffle, and some trophies as well! Food will be catered and we’ll have some drinks for you guys too!

Entry fee for the event will be $90 and will include:
- Entry for 1 vehicle and 2 people (driver and navigator)
- Decal kit for the car
- Official event rally t-shirts
- Rally Mix CD
- Goodie bags (various products from our sponsors)
- Official rally roadbook
- Entry into awards ceremony (catered food and drinks!)

This rally is open to ALL makes and models of vehicles, so invite your friends out!

Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates! www.Facebook.com/CrescentCup. We’ll also be holding prizes the next couple of months leading up to the event.

Registration for the event will be at Crescent Cup Rally Home » Crescent Cup Rally. Click on the 'Rally' tab to register. There’s also some photos of our past events in the ‘Photos’ section.

In addition to posting in this thread, feel free to email me at jmac@crescentcup.com with any questions you might have!

Name:  cce2_zps6cdeaf0d.png
Views: 52
Size:  551.2 KB

Can’t wait to see some awesome rides out at the starting line!

Last edited by pyr0b0y; 09-04-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:00 PM

Crescent Cup will be out at Blackhawk Plaza this Sunday morning for Cars and Coffee! There are literally hundreds of cars that show up each month, from classics to exotics!

Anyone who is there can sign up for the rally and we will be taking 15% off the registration fees! We'll also be handing out some rally swag to people! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Old 09-04-2013, 09:35 PM

Our starting location for the rally will be at Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville!
Old 09-17-2013, 12:52 PM

We're just under a month away from the rally! If you're interested in participating in the rally, please sign up soon since we need to get shirts and other goodies ordered for the participants. Head over to www.CrescentCup.com/Rally to register!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:28 AM

The rally is just 2 weeks away! If you are thinking about signing up, now's the time! We'll be kicking off on Saturday October 12th at Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville. You can register for the event at www.CrescentCup.com/Rally