Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN.

New Supercar Sensation Events including Father's Day package! (Great gift idea!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 07:30 PM

New Supercar Sensation Events including Father's Day package! (Great gift idea!)

Hey guys,

My name is Dave and I posted on here about a month ago letting everyone know about an Autocross event my company, Supercar Sensation, held. I know some of you were fortunate enough to be able to make it out there and drive with us. The event was a complete success, so thank you to everyone that came out and participated! Hope you had as much fun as I did! You can see some pictures of the autocross event by clicking here: http://www.supercarsensation.com/pic...gallery/3/2009 and scrolling to the bottom of the page.

We have some new, really exciting packages available for dates that are coming up, including the wildly popular Father's Day tour we are holding for Father's Day (makes a great gift)! So scroll down and check it out, I have all the details listed below for all our special events coming up. All of our events take place in the Concord, NC area. If you have any questions or want to book anything, please get in touch with me either by phone at 845-633-6909 or email.

I Just want to refresh your memory on what cars we have available to drive:
- 2007 Ferrari F430
- 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo
- 2008 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
- 2008 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
- 2008 Mercedes C63 AMG
- 2009 BMW M3
- 2009 Nissan GTR

For pictures and specs on all our cars, click this link:
http://www.supercarsensation.com/cars/lineup/

For starters, we have the Father's Day tour on June 20th (the day before Father's Day). This is a 2 hour tour (roughly 80 miles) that leaves out of Concord, NC and goes up into Marrow Mountain, a little bit Northwest of Charlotte. This is a beautiful, scenic tour with some great driving roads. Each couple (Father/Son - or whoever wants to go, really) gets to drive 3 supercars from the list above during this tour. This is a lead/follow type of a tour so there is no driving guide in the car with you - just you guys in the car together. We take lots of pictures during the tour of you guys in the cars and we can make a pictorial DVD for you with all the pictures as well. You must be 21 years old to drive the cars for this event, but there is no age limit to be a passenger. The price of this tour is only $299. Slots are limited and the tour is already filling up VERY fast so if you want to give this once-in-a-lifetime gift for Father's Day, LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

We also have a brand new tour called the Spirito Dell' Italia. This is a one-time, special event tour in response to everyone that has been wanting to drive the Ferrari and Lamborghini together, on the same tour. It will be a 1 hour tour and you will get to drive the Ferrari and the Lambo, back-to-back for 30 minutes each through some very nice, scenic roads. The price of this tour will be $299 and you can bring a passenger along for that price (or you can split the drive time with that person and split the price as well - making it only $150 per person for you). We take plenty of pictures of you on this tour as well and can make you a custom pictorial DVD if you like. The date for this event is May 17th. Limited spots are available for this tour, so if you want in, let me know as soon as you can!

Coinciding with the Sprito Dell- Italia, we have a German tour as well (that we didn't come up with a fancy name or make a flier for). This is a 1 hour tour just like the the Italian one, but the cars running in this tour are the BMW M3, Mercedes C63 AMG, and Porsche 911 Twin Turbo. The price for this tour is only $99, and you can bring a passenger along for this price as well! The date for this tour is also May 17th, and there are also limited slots available, so book now!

Finally, back by popular demand, our next autocross event is coming up on June 6th! For this event, because it's on a closed course, you can be 18 years old to drive the cars! You also don't have to ever have done autocross in your life before to be able to come drive in this event. In fact, most of the people coming out have never done autocross in their lives. We provide a full orientation on how to drive the cars if you need it, and we give you one or two orientation laps through the course with a professional autocrosser at slower speed so you can learn the course well before your timed lap. We're also giving away some really nice prizes for the best autocross times including free drive packages and a $600 trip with our Lamborghini or Ferrari to the infamous Tail of the Dragon!

Prices for this event range from $40 - $250 depending on how many drives you want to do. Here is a breakdown of how the pricing works:

* $250 includes admission, helmet, one or two orientation laps, 8 autocross laps, three laps on second course in Lamborghini or Ferrari, and annual points towards Tail of the Dragon Trip.
* $130 includes admission, helmet, one or two orientation laps, and 4 autocross laps. Compete for daily prizes of Tours and Autocross admission. No annual points awarded towards Tail of the Dragon.
* $70 includes admission, helmet, one or two orientation laps, and 2 autocross laps. Compete for daily prizes. No annual points.
* $40 gets you admission, helmet, one or two orientation laps, and one autocross lap. Compete for daily prizes, No annual points.

Remember, we always run our regular tours every weekend as well. If these special events don't interest you or the dates don't work for you, you can still come and do a drive any other time with our standard tours. All the tours run on very fun, windy, driving roads and are very scenic as well. Here is a quick run-down on our normal tour packages:

* 1 hour tour: $199. 3 cars of your choice. 20 minutes in each car. Can bring a passenger for no additional charge.
* 2 hour tour: $299. 3 cars of your choice. 40 minutes in each car. Can bring a passenger for no additional charge.
* 4 hour tour: $299. 3 cars of your choice. 80 minutes in each car. No passenger included for this price.

These are some exciting events coming up that I hope you guys can make it out to! Keep in mind that for almost all of our events and tours, we offer car club discounts and group discounts. So if you can get a group of people together, ask me about the discounts I can get you. If you have any questions about anything or want to book something with me, call me at 845-633-6909, PM me, or email me. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dave Harrington
845-633-6909
Supercar Sensation