Show & Shine Detailing, interior and exterior enhancements.

Here are some of my pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 11:08 AM
GTRForums Guru

Here are some of my pics

I am always working on something, so if you have any question, feel free to ask.

Tony
Attached Thumbnails Here are some of my pics-customgrill.jpg   Here are some of my pics-cowl.jpg   Here are some of my pics-img_0033.jpg   Here are some of my pics-thatchedgtr.jpg   Here are some of my pics-watermark1.jpg  

Here are some of my pics-copy-watermark4.jpg   Here are some of my pics-copy-watermark2.jpg   Here are some of my pics-img_0020.jpg   Here are some of my pics-img_0030.jpg   Here are some of my pics-img_0005.jpg  

Old 05-27-2005, 11:12 AM
GTRForums Guru

I am installing a 351w with a T76 in that Blue GTR, with a 50 shot on a rpm switch for spoolin.

The Black GTR is my wifes, which I am installing side skirts.

I am open to suggestion on the hybrid GTR. Color, or theme. It will be a 1/4 miler with about a 2900 weight, and about 550hp depending on the tune of course.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:19 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

I think this says it all : "The Black GTR is my wifes "

You would never think that a girl would want to drive or have any interest in the gtr.

to your wife.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:24 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

For the hybrid GTR, I've always been partial to the dark grey/anthracite color. I know it's not the brightest color, but with the current wheels you have now that thing would look awesome.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:28 AM
GTRForums Guru

Yeah, I have 3 sets of Panasports G7s, they look damn nice on the GTRs, so I figure I would get a set for each one. I have another GTR, but I still have not takin any pics of it yet. Its a Gun Metal Grey.

Where do you want me to post that other info I was talking about?
Old 05-27-2005, 11:33 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

If you can, please post the info as a new topic under the GTR News section.

Also I guess you shouldn't have two gun metal grey GTR's so maybe you can try a dark blue. I'm not sure how it would look but you don't see many r32's with it.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:39 AM
GTRForums Guru

As for my Wife's car, she stole it from, so I am not too happy about that. We went to buy it about 3 years ago, and I had brought my S-Trimed LX with me because the guy I was buying it from wanted to see the Stang, the only problem was my wife hates Mustangs, so she had to drive the GTR back, while to make a long story short, when we got home, her first words to me, " This car is mine, you can keep that crappy Mustang."

I hate the looks of the Foxes, and even hate the interiors more, but I love the drive train. I hate the money it takes to build power for a GTR, but love the looks, and the interior, so I figure I would put what I liked to gether and make my own special GTR, so if the engine blows it aint going to cost me $16k to replace it. Not to mention the tranny are a lot cheaper as well.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:44 AM
GTRForums Guru

That dark blue is factory color, but like you mentioned I have not seen that many in that color. We will see. I wanting something a little more flashy. I know dark colors look better, but they don't really draw your eye when driving them around. I was thinking pearl light Orange, but I am reconsidering that. I have photoshopped greens, but they don't look that good on the GTRs. Dark red, maybe. I am still thinking it over.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:47 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

How about this shade of orange

I know it's an evo but you get the idea.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:54 AM
GTRForums Guru

That is not bad, but I wanted it to look sort of like a Lambo color, come to think of it the Lambo Yellow might look good.

Quick Reply: Here are some of my pics