Private Classifieds Members only classifieds.

GTR advertising items!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 07:08 AM

GTR advertising items!!

Any interest in a few 2009 GTR Nissan dealership advertising items? I worked at a dealer for 4 years and we had alot of different advertising items for the showroom floor that never got used. The GM/owner that was at our dealership at the time told us to throw out all of the items, as they were cluttering up our sales meeting office. I was able to get a few of the GTR items that were tossed.

1. Spec Stand Poster-- this is what you would see next to the car on the showroom floor, shows all of the specs of the car-- item is mint and new in box

2. Sales Presentation Kit-- this is what was shown to potential buyers when they arrived at the dealership, has a book with pictures and specs and also a grid that shows available colors and interior samples, we received 3 of these for some reason-- item is mint and new in box

3. 2009 Brochures-- I have 3 (10) packs available of the actual brochures still wrapped in plastic, as well as 12 loose fold out brochures/poster

4. GTR floormats-- these were in the back of a new Murano we received and noticed them when we PDI'd the new car-- they are mint and new

5. GTR Wall Logo-- not sure why this was tossed, although we received 2 of these as well, GTR CERTIFIED wall logo, extremely pretty piece-- item is mint and new in box

Please email me for pics of all of the items, as I am not sure how to post pics here. I am not sure the value on these, so please make me an offer. Keep in mind that you would most likely be the only GTR owner with these items, as they were only available to Nissan dealers for advertising purposes. I will sell them as a whole lot or individually.

Thank you!