Private Classifieds Members only classifieds.

#30 NISMO R32 GTR For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 12:09 AM

Talking #30 NISMO R32 GTR For Sale

What I have for sale today is a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR NISMO Edition. As the VIN (or what have you in Japan) reads it is #30 of 500.

Most of you likely already know what makes the Nismo different and rare so I need not post that information unless someone does inquire.

Anyways, the car itself.

It's a Grey Metallic 1990 Nismo Edition. It's very very close to stock. The only modifications are:

HKS Super Dragger Catback Exhaust
HKS Air Filters
17" Weds Sport racing wheels up front
17" Modena sport wheels back
Head unit inside

The rest is original. The car has only 51,000 miles on the odometer and is in both mechanical and visual shape - very excellent. The only minor imperfections are:

a) minor scratches on front bumper
b) a pin-dent on the drivers door (not really visible)
c) a crack in the A/C vent piece on the passenger side in the interior

Pretty straight forward.

Here's the info on the car now. It's leaving Japan on May 31st and arriving in Canada within about 3 weeks. It will pass both a federal inspection and provincial inspection here then I will have it in a showroom for sale after it receives a hefty professional detailing inside and out.

I am leaving this sale open to buyers from anywhere. As you should know however it is your own responsibility if you are outside Canada to look after having this vehicle properly imported to your country. It is also your responsibility for shipping or pick-up etc.. I will help out best I can.

So that's pretty much all I can think of right now. Pictures are below. Don't mind the dust outside!

Your offers are appreciated. This car will be going up for auction soon, with a high reserve so if interested now do inquire!

Feel free to contact me if you need any information. For now these are the only pictures available as the car is getting on a boat quick!

Once again, any concerns or questions do contact me. My msn/email is on profile and I will answer quickly!
Old 05-27-2006, 04:54 PM
GTR Senior Member

Nismo Edition R32 GTR

yes, that is a Nismo Edition R32 GTR. i can see the telltale signs. that'd be a great one to get ---anybody
Old 05-27-2006, 09:59 PM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Very nice car. Would be awesome to own. Could you PM me with a price.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:50 PM

Hey guys sorry for the delayed response, I forgot to bookmark the forum. Silly me, almost forgot as I've been on a number of Skyline forums recently.

Those interested or with questions have been replied to via pm thanks!

Oh and the car will be landed in a couple weeks!

p.s - I also have for this car a new steering hub, a leather shiftboot made by redline and nismo oil cap + rad cap. None are installed yet of course.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:43 AM

last chance before i throw on some wheels, get an appraisal, then jack the price of this thing!