Midwest Region Includes CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY.

Legalizng for the US

Old 08-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Wink Legalizng for the US

Ok Guys, my fiance and I bought an R32 Skyline years ago, which has been and still is sitting in Canada. We were in the middle of him getting it legal there when he died last October. So I've been at a standstill trying to figure all of this out. I wanna keep my Baby, she's perfect. But I need to know my best options for getting her down here. Anyone have any knowledge on this? I already know all about MotorX and all that fun stuff. I may be a girl, but I'm not retarded. So please guys, any help at all would be awesome. Thanks!
GTRRacingMomma is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.