Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA.

Skyline Spotting!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 02:57 PM

Skyline Spotting!

Hi, I was driving in Ocean City, Maryland and I saw a black car and at first I thought it was an Infiniti G35 but then we got closer and it had the Nissan emblem on the back and it said Skyline across the back and then 350GT on the right side. It looked just like the Infiniti G35 with certain ascpects changed. I was wondering if anybody else has seen any Nissans like this yet? Is this the new Skyline because it looked different from the prototype photos I've seen. If the new Skyline looks like this it will deffinitly be very nice!
Old 07-03-2006, 08:20 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by dumbblonde1572
Hi, I was driving in Ocean City, Maryland and I saw a black car and at first I thought it was an Infiniti G35 but then we got closer and it had the Nissan emblem on the back and it said Skyline across the back and then 350GT on the right side. It looked just like the Infiniti G35 with certain ascpects changed. I was wondering if anybody else has seen any Nissans like this yet? Is this the new Skyline because it looked different from the prototype photos I've seen. If the new Skyline looks like this it will deffinitly be very nice!
The Infiniti G35 is sold in Japan as a Nissan Skyline 350GT. Unless it was right-hand drive, it is likely an Infiniti that someone rebadged with the JDM lables to get attention. Both cars are identical except the driver seating location.

-AL
Old 07-06-2006, 10:49 AM

sounds like a similar case as all the civics driving around with SI badges that truly only have that 80hp motor with intake exhaust and that sweet NOS sticker on the window. NOS sticker=150hp without breaking a sweat.