GTRForums News & Rumors Check this forum for the latest news in the GTR community and rumors about existing and future Skyline GTR models.

GTR Photo's Released!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 07:41 AM
J_Z

When I first saw the concept drawings, I loved it. Then I waited for the debut yesterday, saw thats and hated it. Now that I've had a few hours to mull over it, I love it again.

I think the roofline with the kink in it looks bad...keep it smooth like the last concept.

Slam that biatch down, throw on some real wheels instead of those blings, change a few colours (black will hide that awful black a-pillar treatment) and you have....

GTRC's guy in Japan was there at the unveiling and the specs are gonna be: 3.7L TT V6 (evolution of the VQ), ATTESA awd (of course). basically Porsche 911 turbo power at half the price.

I'm getting one!
Old 10-20-2005, 08:51 AM

Sweeeeeeeet.........
Old 10-20-2005, 12:27 PM

Ok, that does it. I'm sold. I want one. Need a better higher paying job, win the lottery, or start saving. Dude, that car looks HOT IN BLACK!!!!! SWOOON....
Old 10-20-2005, 02:52 PM

Hey, I don't know about you guys, but if this thing can actually keep up, or kick the snot out of that damn Z06, and look that damn good doing it, I'm up for losing my lefty, besides you only need one to have kids
Old 10-20-2005, 06:35 PM

Tell you what.....

If this thing has 490HP (that's 290HP Motor plus 100HP per each turbo) and an all wheel drive system that even approaches what the rumors say it is, this car will kick everything's ***. And being a GTR, we can't even begin to speculate on how the aftermarket in the USA will show a US SPEC GTR some love. Once we know the details of the performance specs and interior, I'm sold.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost Tech Rider
Tell you what.....

If this thing has 490HP (that's 290HP Motor plus 100HP per each turbo) and an all wheel drive system that even approaches what the rumors say it is, this car will kick everything's ***. And being a GTR, we can't even begin to speculate on how the aftermarket in the USA will show a US SPEC GTR some love. Once we know the details of the performance specs and interior, I'm sold.
If the engine is a 3.7L, as has been widely reported, it should make more than 290HP.

Last edited by Epacy; 10-21-2005 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:29 PM

What program did you use? That looks awesome!!!

Originally Posted by J_Z
When I first saw the concept drawings, I loved it. Then I waited for the debut yesterday, saw thats and hated it. Now that I've had a few hours to mull over it, I love it again.

I think the roofline with the kink in it looks bad...keep it smooth like the last concept.

Slam that biatch down, throw on some real wheels instead of those blings, change a few colours (black will hide that awful black a-pillar treatment) and you have....

GTRC's guy in Japan was there at the unveiling and the specs are gonna be: 3.7L TT V6 (evolution of the VQ), ATTESA awd (of course). basically Porsche 911 turbo power at half the price.

I'm getting one!
Old 10-20-2005, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Epacy
If the engine is a 3.7L, as has been widely reported, it should make more than 290HP.
If that's the case then we are looking at more than 500HP from the factory. That's plenty of power for my needs, but you know that performance shops will tune it far beyond that, as the previous Skyline has been known to exceed 1,100 HP. I'll be glad when we can hear the specs.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:02 AM

THe flat black with the 5 spoke NISMOs is HAWT... Although this car only deserves HIGH gloss the flat is sick... GODDAMNIT Nissan needs to hurry with the pricing and specs... It's like having a "perfect 10" laying naked on the bed and you're tied to the ****ing wall!!
Old 10-21-2005, 07:19 PM

I think the new GT-R is awesome, especially the rear, its magnificent, a modern looking super car with its trade-mark lights, the blend & combination are perfect, still retaining its heritage...

But i prefer they'd have another design for the front, as it has something imbalanced...

I'd like to see the interior and I'd love to hear that under the hood it has more than 500hp to deliver... Though I doubt this car would be easily tuned as the previous skyline models that achieved more than 600hp...

Well done Nissan, waiting for ur latest on the legend! And thanks to all the members who posted those great sites about the GT-R, they include stunning wallpapers & photos...

Quick Reply: GTR Photo's Released!!