GTR How Tos / Technical Installs Post your how tos and techical install information here.

how to request

Old 02-20-2009, 01:54 PM

how to request

I dont know if this was covered before but I would love to see a sort of HOW TO for acquiring or importing a skyline into the US. If anyone has done it? and how much money and how much of hassle it was. Any tips or info needed.. etc..

Thank you.

if it has been posted before im sorry and if you would point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:52 PM
GTR Senior Member

From what I understand it is a HUGE hassle to get an R34 into the states but an R33 and R32 is easier. An R34 can be brought in my taken out the engine and transmission and making it a "kit car" and then assemble it here. Of course the title will read "kit car" so it won't technically be an R34 anymore.

It is probably a better idea to just to look for one on ebay and just keep an eye out for a skyline to show up for sale.