GTR Forums Comments & Suggestions Tell us how to make the site better.

Hello

Old 05-06-2005, 12:43 AM

Hello

Nice site... needs more pink, though!

Mario.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:02 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

where should the pink go??
Old 05-10-2005, 12:58 AM
GTR Senior Member

i don't understand. pink? why?
Old 07-20-2005, 06:03 PM
GTR Member

I have perused different areas of the site, and find that I cannot change the preferences that allow me to search for posts older than 30 days. Is this my own technical incompetence (which is likely LOL!), or something with the forum? I tried to change my search preferences and save them, but continue to have the same problem.

My other question is: Is there a space to post pictures/discuss memorabilia, models (diecast and plastic) etc.? I have things like Ebbro 1:43 GT-R's, AutoArt cars in 1:43 and 1:18, Kyosho 1:18, a hardcover R34 GT-R sales brochure in Japanese, autographed (Jim Richards and Mark Skaife) Australian Touring Car Championship Gibson Motorsport GT-R posters, magazines etc. I would like to be able to discuss with others what they have, and share 'collections', if you like.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:36 PM
GTR Senior Member

ajrichar, i started a Die Cast and Other Collectibles Thread in the general forum.

have fun. and welcome.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:35 PM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Hello and welcome to the site.

To answer your first question:

Originally Posted by ajrichar
I have perused different areas of the site, and find that I cannot change the preferences that allow me to search for posts older than 30 days. Is this my own technical incompetence (which is likely LOL!), or something with the forum? I tried to change my search preferences and save them, but continue to have the same problem.
There are options available for you to search through any date. If you go through the advanced search page: http://forums.gtrforums.com/search.php? and look under the options section, you should see a "Find Posts From" option (bottom left portion) to allow you to select your date range. The default is set to "Any Date".

The answer to your second question:

Originally Posted by ajrichar
My other question is: Is there a space to post pictures/discuss memorabilia, models (diecast and plastic) etc.? I have things like Ebbro 1:43 GT-R's, AutoArt cars in 1:43 and 1:18, Kyosho 1:18, a hardcover R34 GT-R sales brochure in Japanese, autographed (Jim Richards and Mark Skaife) Australian Touring Car Championship Gibson Motorsport GT-R posters, magazines etc. I would like to be able to discuss with others what they have, and share 'collections', if you like.
The offtopic section is a good place to talk about this. The General section is more related to the physical car itself.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:00 PM
GTR Member

Thanks all for your welcome, and for the prompt answers to my questions. That is the hallmark of a good forum and good moderation. I appreciate it.