General General forums for the GTR community.

Verizon Bluetooth Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Verizon Bluetooth Question

Hey guys! I am new to the forum, and this is my first post. I recently got stationed at Fort Leavenworth, my first station in 17 years where it SNOWS. Knowing my 2007 XKR would not do well, I was looking at buying a jeep or something, when I stopped at the local Harley shop for a bike rally. Right next door was the Lexus dealer, where prominently displayed they had a used 2009 GTR that a doctor had traded in because he was scared he would either "kill himself or get his license revoked". I was talking to one of the salesman, and he stated that the car had AWD and even a SNOW setting.

Unconvinced, I went home and did much research on the vehicle, and came back the next day for a test drive. HOLY $**T! I had thought my car was was fast and my 65 GTO had lots of torque. Anyway, after driving purposefully over rough roads, the freeway, in town, and a deserted road where I pulled over and put on my leather driving gloves (which caused the salesman some level of consternation) I went back and traded my Shaguar in. The car is black, my least favorite color for cleanliness, but after searching the closest 6 dealers, nobody had any at all, so I went with this one.

My only complaint is that I can't get my Motorola Droid phone to connect. It won't even pair or anything. Since everybody in my family has Verizon as well as my girlfriend, I don't want to have to switch providers. Does anybody here have service with Verizon and have a phone that fully connects to include complete phonebook download? Thanks for the help.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:27 AM

I came back to check for responses and noticed that somebody added all kinds of hyperlinks to my post. Is that normal? Did a mod do that? I have never had that happen with any other forums before.