General General forums for the GTR community.

Spotted GT-R on US Streets!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:14 PM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Spotted GT-R on US Streets!!!

From EvolutionM.net

I was driving home for winter break from Miami University in Oxford, OH and I was about 4 hours into the drive in the middle of no where Pennsylvania and I happened to spot this from about 1/2 a mile away.

I took a lot of video footage then got to pull over and talk to the driver and passenger, one was a designer/programmer who showed me through the car along with the Navigation system (along with all of the cool features like adjustable suspension, paddle shifters, customizable gauge set ups on the navigation screen, etc...) The driver was someone who worked for Nissan and they were driving the car to New Jersey. It was about 2AM when I ran into them and I was on a few things to keep me awake (hence me looking cracked out). Needless to say I drove all the way back to New Jersey with him and then turned up i-95 to head back home because I couldn't pass up a chance to drive around with a GT-R.

Easily the greatest car experience of my life. It happened on Dec. 14th, 2007 and I didn't want to post it up because apparently the car wasn't necessarily legal to drive on the road or something along those lines (thats why the license plate isn't in the picture). I just didn't wanna get anyone in trouble, it was a great experience driving with, learning about and listening to the GT-R on the streets and the two guys I met were equally awesome.

+1 for the GT-R, after being in it and driving with it, it is a bad *** piece of machinery.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:07 PM
GTR Member

Cool....now post all the video footage you took.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:10 PM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Here's a link to the original thread on EvoM: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=328624

The OP didn't post the video yet.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Banned

thats awesome

one time i ran into a bunch of people testing some sort of American car, kinda kool seeing something like that but this experience sounds a heck of a lot better
Old 03-05-2008, 10:09 AM
GTR Senior Member

i would love to bump into something like that

i don't think that they do a lot of testing near me though

unless it's the "how well can this car stand up to gloomy weather test"