General General forums for the GTR community.

Looking to contact a couple GTR owners about article

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 AM

Looking to contact a couple GTR owners about article

Hey there guys, first post!

Any how, I guess I'll get right to it. I'm a college student that is taking a journalism class as I'm exploring the possibilty of majoring in journalism. One of our requirements in the course is to write an article in the format that it would be published into a magazine with oversight from the professor. Each student got to choose their own topic in which in my case I'm writing about the new GTR as it is a dream car of mine. I am going to be writing about how some people believe the GTR is a "cheater car" to use on the track because of some of it's highly advanced driving features which they feel gives it an advantage over other cars that do not have these features. One of the requirments for this assignment is to have atleaste four different interviews. Two of them will be on both sides of the opinion. I was wondering if a couple of you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to answer a few questions over the phone and most of all, why you believe the GTR is not a "cheater car" to use on the race course and why. In the article, I am not taking a biased opinion on one side or the other. I simply want to state both sides and let the readers make their own opinion on it. Thank you guys for your time in reading this, and if a couple of you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to talk over the phone, I would really appreciate your help. Thanks,

Austen.

Last edited by GTR Enthusiast; 03-02-2009 at 11:40 AM.