GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R  Community

GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/general-8/)
-   -   hennessey performance GT-R!!!! (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/general-8/hennessey-performance-gt-r-996/)

rmatt8748 03-30-2008 10:58 PM

that's too bad, but i guess reaffirms the points of these forums, as a wealth of knowledge.

and from knowledge comes power/security

GTRNate 03-31-2008 12:41 AM

Thanks for the heads up on "John Hennessey". Based solely on his own posts I will never purchase a part from him. I used to think highly of that name. Now I think of him as a criminal.....

-Nate

Atlblkz06 04-01-2008 08:37 AM

If you send your GTR to Hennessey, I will come over and kill you myself.

rmatt8748 04-01-2008 02:11 PM

jeeze

winkie 04-01-2008 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 (Post 5774)

Opinionated are we?;)

althani 04-01-2008 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by GTRNate (Post 5756)
Thanks for the heads up on "John Hennessey". Based solely on his own posts I will never purchase a part from him. I used to think highly of that name. Now I think of him as a criminal.....

-Nate

++111

same here
________
DT-2

Posey075 04-01-2008 03:44 PM

Just from what i read id like to know how he keeps in business with all of his raging rants because it is very unprofessional and nothing i would have ever expected after all of the magazines and etc. that i have seen his work featured in over the years...im just surprised that word hasnt spread around enough that everybody knows the way he truly is

cumadogg 04-01-2008 06:44 PM

In my opinion I think they are noticing

Originally Posted by Posey075 (Post 5783)
Just from what i read id like to know how he keeps in business with all of his raging rants because it is very unprofessional and nothing i would have ever expected after all of the magazines and etc. that i have seen his work featured in over the years...im just surprised that word hasnt spread around enough that everybody knows the way he truly is

I don't think he receives as much press as he has in the past - word is getting around

Posey075 04-02-2008 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by cumadogg (Post 5785)
I don't think he receives as much press as he has in the past - word is getting around

oh alright thats good then

Atlblkz06 04-02-2008 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Posey075 (Post 5783)

Thats easy, just go to viperalley and read his foul-mouthed posts.

I respect what he has done with the Vipers, but if he think hes God's gift to the tuner's world, he can eat $&*! and die. He talks crap about others without any basis at all. I cant stand him. :waglleybo