General General forums for the GTR community.

The Forum Wars - My350z vs. Stangnet

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Post The Forum Wars - My350z vs. Stangnet

Click HERE or the image above to watch Episode 1 of Forum Wars

Forum Wars Presented by Royal Purple - Episode 1: Nissan (My350Z) vs. Ford (Stangnet)

Have you ever wondered how that keyboard bully who hangs out in that other car forum would do in real life, against YOUR ride? No bench racing, no bragging but REAL DRIVING and REAL PERFORMANCE. Royal Purple brings to life what has previously only been imagined. Car enthusiasts respresenting their makes/models and their home forums in an organized competition. See all the pressure play out with real forum users trying to bring home the win against their arch rivals.

Watch ten online track burning episodes of head-to-head competition delivered weekly. Check back for Forum Wars Episode 2: 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 vs. 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS.

Click HERE or the image above to watch Episode 1 of Forum Wars

About Royal Purple:

Royal Purple formulates its products to maximize performance in real world applications.

Numerous independent parties report performance gains by using Royal Purple lubricants. Watch the videos or read the articles and see for yourself how Royal Purple measures up. Results using Royal Purple products vary depending on the type of vehicle, its condition, and the way it's driven. Royal Purple Motor Oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. It increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions.

Royal Purple's performance advantages come from a blend of synthetic oils plus Royal Purple's proprietary Synerlec technology. Royal Purple Motor Oil is compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils. It's available in a variety of engine oil weights specific to your vehicle.

While you are at the RoyalPurple website learning about our products, make sure to check out the Iron Man 2 movie trailer and learn how RoyalPurple motor oil has tomorrow's technology today.

This PostRelease® is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors GTR Forums. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the GTR Forums forum. If you have any questions or if you're interested in using PostRelease on this forum, click here to contact PostRelease.

Last edited by PostRelease; 04-12-2010 at 05:00 AM.