GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R  Community

GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/private-classifieds-25/)
-   -   Private Classifieds Rule: No "flipping" or Dealer Listings (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/private-classifieds-25/private-classifieds-rule-no-flipping-dealer-listings-998/)

CharlesJ 03-25-2008 07:20 AM

Private Classifieds Rule: No "flipping" or Dealer Listings

As a new rule, we do not allow the two following types of sales in the Private Classifieds:

Dealer Listings - All dealers or businesses must be an official vendor or purchase an individual Dealer Classifieds listing. Contact us for more details.

"Flipping" - GTRForums, in an effort to discourage opportunistic sales, prohibits the listing of private for profit sales. This is specifically aimed at individuals either selling their place in line, or the vehicle immediately upon deliver at significantly more than paid for.

GTRNate 03-25-2008 07:30 AM

Charles, Thank you so much!!!! I love this site. It is quite simply the most mature site I have ever been on, thanks for keeping it that way.

Cheers and Regards,

-Nate

rmatt8748 03-25-2008 08:52 AM

yeah, very good policy,

mindlessoath 03-25-2008 10:33 AM

thanks! sounds very reasonable.

NERDJustBNME 03-25-2008 12:23 PM

Makes sense to me...

CharlesJ 03-25-2008 02:14 PM

Well, we cant very well complain about the dealers doing this and then willfully make it worse by allowing private sales that exacerbate the problem.

To be clear, this doesn't mean you can list your place in line or that you cant sell your car that you have used for fair market value. This is simply to stop gouging and opportunism from private individuals strictly concerned with profiting.

Noize 08-17-2009 05:51 PM

TTT
Cleaning all the people vending without vendor accounts.

MaseratiManhattan 12-22-2012 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by CharlesJ (Post 5608)
As a new rule, we do not allow the two following types of sales in the Private Classifieds:

Dealer Listings - All dealers or businesses must be an official vendor or purchase an individual Dealer Classifieds listing. Contact us for more details.

"Flipping" - GTRForums, in an effort to discourage opportunistic sales, prohibits the listing of private for profit sales. This is specifically aimed at individuals either selling their place in line, or the vehicle immediately upon deliver at significantly more than paid for.

I would like to list one GT-R please give me details, how much will it cost for the listing?>

speedlimit 12-23-2012 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by MaseratiManhattan (Post 10448)
I would like to list one GT-R please give me details, how much will it cost for the listing?>

Hi,

There is no charge for posting an add to sell your car. Please note that commercial sales are not allowed for unregistered vendors. If you would like information on becoming a vendor please PM me. Thanks.

Bob