GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R  Community

GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/northwest-region-52/)
-   -   Saturday Night meets at Top Foods in Auburn - (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/northwest-region-52/saturday-night-meets-top-foods-auburn-717/)

haze1995 11-18-2007 06:33 PM

Saturday Night meets at Top Foods in Auburn -

Posting this for a friend,

Hey everyone -

So, granted its been a few weeks in the making, and the lack of an insanely busy schedule prevented me from coordinating with too many people in the NW for the next meet location... the new and improved location... So now with the help of 07BlueWrx from Nasioc.com (local event director & producer), we'll be hosting weekly meets on Saturday Nights at the Top Foods in Auburn!

We welcome everyone, but ask that you be courteous to the Top Foods property owners, and abide by the basic laws of the land. We've had too many negative experiences in the past with people ruining import meets for the rest, so a few rules will be enforced to keep the ass-hat behavior to an all time low. Violate the rules, and you'll be asked to leave, refuse to leave, and local authorities will be called.

The Who/what/where & when------

Who's comin out there?:

MATURE and Responsible Import Tuner enthusiests (domestics welcome!) willing to have fun, and share a laugh or two.

What the heck is this meet for?

The meet was put together by Project Alpha Productions and 07blueWRX - to promote local import performance, to give the community access to free & local organized events, and keep the streets safe from illegal street racing.

When is this schindig going down?

EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT - the meet starts at 7:00pm, and ends when the last person leaves - Top-Foods is open 24 hours!

Where is it happening and how do I get there?

We've tried holding the meet location in Tacoma (namely Krispy Kream - ), but there are entirely too many asshats, ricers, & close minded folks to deal with, even on a good night...

Even when we coordinated with Krispy Kream and the Tacoma Police department, there were still incidents that occurred that forced us off the premesis.

So now, thanks to local authorities, as well as the Management of the Top Foods in Auburn, we now have a location that will be open 24 hours and grant us access for as long as we want for our local tuner meet needs.

Saturday the 17th will be our first meet, rain or shine. if its raining, just park the ride, and come inside to have some coffee - Contribute to the business, and discuss your future build, your past experiences, or maybe your war stories from your recent deployment to Iraq (VETERANS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!).

Contact me for more details, or send me your email to get on our weekly mailing list.

Cant wait to see a few new and old faces out there reppin for the NW!

Kory

nobley68@hotmail.com
project alpha productions

Kitsune 01-02-2008 10:45 AM

any updates on this meet?