GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R  Community

GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/northeast-region-51/)
-   -   Looking for a Volunteer in NH area. NEW GTR. (https://www.gtrforums.com/forums/northeast-region-51/looking-volunteer-nh-area-new-gtr-1254/)

Wicked CAS 07-23-2008 09:05 AM

Looking for a Volunteer in NH area. NEW GTR.

Hello,

We are proud to be a sponsor in this forum. We are looking for a Volunteer in NH are or you can ship us your car if you like.

Looking to develop a better sounding system for the NEW GTR. We have heard the system in these cars do not live up to the cars reputation, Specially in the low end BASS responce. Bose have equipped these cars with 2x9" subs however the materials used to make these subs ar not up to par with the vehicles performance. We would also like to develop a speaker and amp upgrade system utilizing the stock controls.

603-642-4222
www.wickedcas.com

rmatt8748 07-26-2008 06:18 PM

hello from a fellow NH person,

i don't have a gtr, but good luck finding one!

IamSlow 12-31-2008 12:41 PM

I dont think anyone is going to ship you their GTR just so you can develop a better sound system... good luck with that. lol

Wicked CAS 12-31-2008 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by IamSlow (Post 8363)
I dont think anyone is going to ship you their GTR just so you can develop a better sound system... good luck with that. lol

I usualy leave comments like this alone however, this one I couldn't.

I already have a couple cars lined up, waiting for Spring/Summer.
Who said anything about shipping anyways. This is posted in the NE Region.
ie: Title looking for a Volunteer in NH area.

But thanx for your USELESS input in this post. Maybe next time you can read the title before you get keyboard happy.

Your user name says it all...

IamSlow 01-01-2009 12:40 AM

^ That's funny coming from a vendor. Lie to others but you cant lie to yourself. Good luck. Ive read the post before I posted. Obviously you feel offended so let me apologize. Sorry

You'll never get my business, talk is cheap so prove it. We'll see if you have cars lined up and see if you develop a better sound system. lol I havent heard many good things about you guys. I am from the NORTHEAST, and I am very close to NH.

IamSlow 01-01-2009 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Wicked CAS (Post 7323)
Hello,

We are proud to be a sponsor in this forum. We are looking for a Volunteer in NH are or you can ship us your car if you like.

Looking to develop a better sounding system for the NEW GTR. We have heard the system in these cars do not live up to the cars reputation, Specially in the low end BASS responce. Bose have equipped these cars with 2x9" subs however the materials used to make these subs ar not up to par with the vehicles performance. We would also like to develop a speaker and amp upgrade system utilizing the stock controls.

603-642-4222
www.wickedcas.com

To answer your question: Who said anything about shipping. CLEARLY you wrote. OR YOU CAN SHIP US YOUR CAR IF YOU LIKE.

So, you said something about shipping. FAIL

Wicked CAS 01-02-2009 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by IamSlow (Post 8365)
^ That's funny coming from a vendor. Lie to others but you cant lie to yourself. Good luck. Ive read the post before I posted. Obviously you feel offended so let me apologize. Sorry

You'll never get my business, talk is cheap so prove it. We'll see if you have cars lined up and see if you develop a better sound system. lol I havent heard many good things about you guys. I am from the NORTHEAST, and I am very close to NH.

You have got to be kidding. I am dropping this. I suggest you do the same.

IamSlow 01-02-2009 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Wicked CAS (Post 8367)
You have got to be kidding. I am dropping this. I suggest you do the same.

You can drop whatever you want. I just posted on a thread and posted my two cents. I also answered your question about "shipping". Since you have nothing more to say. Hope you have a new year.